Congrats! As a member of the JHS community, you have access to The New York Times via the Clark Library. Get started by following these easy steps:
1. Visit nytimes.com/passes to activate your New York Times digital pass.
2. Make sure you are logged out, if you had previous access.
3. On nytimes.com/passes, click on "Create Account" and create a free account using your school email address.
4. Select "Continue with Gmail" and select your school gmail account.
5. Validate your email address. Check your email inbox for a confirmation message from The New York Times. Click on the link in your confirmation message to validate your email address and claim your New York Times Academic Pass. This will bring you back to the academic pass page, where you will select whether you are a student or faculty member and select your graduation year if relevant.
Note: If the confirmation email doesn’t arrive, check your spam folder. If it isn’t there, send an email to email@example.com from your school email address to request confirmation.
6. Success! You have successfully claimed a Digital Pass when you see the "Start Your Access" screen.
7. Explore NYTimes.com and The New York Times News App from any location, on or off campus, by simply logging into your NYTimes.com account directly on NYTimes.com! We strongly suggest you download the New York Times mobile app at nytimes.com/mobile. NYT Cooking and NYT Games are not included in your digital access.
To claim a new Pass after expiration, simply visit nytimes.com/passes and log in with your NYTimes.com account associated with your school email address.