The Clark Library is a haven for quiet study, research, and personal reading
no eating or drinking
allowed in the library.
Water is allowed.
- Students may have 10 items checked out at a time.
- Your ID card serves as your library card to check out materials
- If you use any books that you do not intend to check out, put them on the Return Books cart when you are finished.
Students who have overdue items will:
- Receive an overdue locker notice on Monday.
- Have an email sent to their parents on Thursday.
- Receive a JUG the following Monday if they still have not renewed or returned their material, and begin accruing fines of $1.00 per day per item. Overdue fines collected will be given to the Arrupe Fund.
Students who lose or damage library material must pay for the replacement of material.
Students may use computers to enhance their learning. Please limit gaming to home time.
Students may use the library for quiet study after school.
Internet Acceptable Use Policy
If you want to cite an Internet source for any paper in any class at Jesuit, follow theInternet Acceptable Use Policy.
As a Catholic, college-preparatory school, Jesuit High School recognizes the need to educate young men and women to use technology ethically and effectively and follow the Technology Policy.