This place is a haven for quiet study, research, small group collaboration and personal reading. Please join us!
Borrowing Books & other material:
- Students have the same borrowing privileges as JHS staff.
- Patrons may have 10 items checked out at a time.
- The borrowing period for both e-books and print books is 3 weeks. Items are renewable twice.
- ID cards (or number) serves as your library card to check out materials at the self service kiosk. Library staff can assist with checkout as well.
- Books taken off the shelf but not checked out should be placed on the restocking shelf.
- The Clark Library no longer charges patrons for overdue materials, unless they are Reserve or Reference items. However, patrons who lose or damage library material must pay for the replacement of material.
- Overdue notices are sent on the 5th of each month to students and faculty via email.
Food and drink:
- Food and drink other than water are never allowed. Water is permissible only if it is in a covered container.
- As a Catholic, college-preparatory school, Jesuit High School recognizes the need to educate young men and women to use technology ethically and effectively and follow the Technology Policy.